We are open, and look forward to seeing you again!
GROOMING HUMANS COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- Our salon is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers, and cleaning supplies.
- We require all employees to wash their hands before any services.
- We are following a rigorous cleaning schedule (exceeding state board requirements) to ensure all stations, high-touch surfaces, towels, capes, and products are disinfected on a regular basis and after service
- Employees and clients who show flu-like symptoms are required to stay home, or may have been exposed to others that do, until they are symptom-free (there is no penalty to clients for last minute cancellations).
- We have adjusted our scheduling to limit the number of guests at any given time.
- At risk clients: please consult with us for appointments during quiet hours.
Per the guidelines:
- We will be working in split shifts to allow adequate distancing.
- Appointments are required, please call (480)968-5946.
- Both employees and clients will be required to wear masks.
- We continue to disinfecting with enhanced methods to ensure everyone’s health and safety.